Friday 28 April 2017

Blocking Pass

I was given feedback that the animation was too fast and needs more anticipation, as well as more weight to the characters. The opening music faded out too abruptly, and I was advised to make it stop with the door being slammed open. I was also advised to extend the leaflet scene and/or change the text so the viewer has more time to read  it. The shot when the postman opens the box needed more weighting and timing and expressions.
I have also been advised to change the parcel to make it obvious that it is fragile, although I am unsure if this is possible without adding in an extra shot or closeup of the parcel.
Finally I have been told that the ending would be more effective if the car was audible before it came into the shot.
This feedback will be addressed in my final animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment